The SHOCKER stage
The OUTRAGE stage
The DISCUSSION stage
The TOLERANCE stage
The ACCEPTANCE stage
If I wanted to popularize the most unimaginable thing in our society, say like bestiality (the practice of having sex with animals). I would follow these steps.
- I would select a forerunner to drop the SHOCKING message on an unsuspecting public. “It is okay and we shouldn’t have problems having sex with animals,” he would announce on radio, TV or in a newspaper. That is the SHOCKER; the bombshell, so to speak.
- It would inevitably be followed by OUTRAGE. The forerunner is abused and demonized by the bewildered public. Every respected leader in society comes out to slam the lamentable reprobate who dared suggest something so obnoxious. The forerunner defiantly defends the practice. His critics come out even more scathing, but the forerunner knows exactly what he is doing, he is setting an agenda. Many people don’t understand the effect of continuous exposure on the human mind. I will give an example most of you will understand. If you ask a girl out and she is not interested in you, the best thing she can do for herself is stay away from you or your words. If she continues listening to you, what was initially unthinkable becomes worth a consideration, then acceptable. Many ladies have fallen for guys they swore never to date just because they didn’t understand the law of continuous exposure.
- Once the bestiality message reaches the third stage; DISCUSSION, the forerunner has done his job. At this stage there is a big debate over bestiality; with most people still slamming it, not knowing that they are falling into a trap. It is a known fact that homosexual groups abroad were giving money to people fighting homosexuality in Uganda. Then they would also fund those pushing for it. Initially it didn’t make sense. Until understanding came about how deception works. What they wanted was to keep the subject of homosexuality in public debate. They know exactly what they were doing, the more people are exposed to it through discussion, the more it becomes less obnoxious in their minds.
- That leads to the next stage: TOLERANCE. At this stage people say: “I am not going to have sex with animals, but if someone chooses to do it, (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do behind closed doors? I have heard these statements being made by people who clearly don’t understand what they are up against. This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that some people are born with an inherent attraction “natural orientation” towards animals and they cannot help it. Consequently, bestiality will be included in the UN Human Rights Charter and activists are given a new pursuit. Economic and travel sanctions will be used to twist the arms of nations that still forbid it. Then we start hearing phrases like: “We cannot tell people whom they should love.” The main purpose of this stage is to ensure that bestiality is legally accepted. The next two steps are aimed at entrenching it at a social level.
- The penultimate stage is ACCEPTANCE. At this stage bestiality becomes a conventional alternative way of living. All the outrage has since dissipated. This is the stage at which those still opposed to it are called BESTIAPHOBIC (the word will be coined) and they are considered antiquated, old-fashioned, intolerant, dogmatic, religious zealots, bigots…. you’ve heard all those words. This is the stage at which there are bestiality rights parades in major cities. Then we are reminded that the same book in the Bible that forbids bestiality also forbids eating pork. Then ‘intellectuals’ use that to rubbish the Word of God, and make it look ridiculous.
- The final step in social deception is VENERATION. This is the stage at which the people who practice bestiality are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud bestialists’. Then bestiality begins to win fresh ‘converts’ everyday because many young people will do anything to be seen as ‘cool’ or to be associated with some Hollywood or football star.
That’s how previously unthinkable things like atheism and homosexuality and all other forms of sexual perversion have taken root in our society.